At Talkpod we value and respect your privacy and have committed to aligning our business with all legal requirements for privacy.
We operate on a global basis. Rules and requirements on privacy are changing and updating regularly. Privacy is considered throughout our processes, tools, products and services and we are committed to keeping policy and procedures updated. More broadly our Code of Conduct forms the foundation of our company culture and defines the behaviours we expect from all Talkpod employees including confidentiality and privacy.
In this Policy, "we", "our" and "Talkpod" refers to Talkpod Technology Co.,Ltd. and any of our subsidiaries or affiliate companies as applicable.
Application of this Policy
Type of Information Collected
Talkpod may collect several types of information about you including information:
- which may personally identify you such as name, email address or telephone number;
- that does not identify you but is about you, such as title or company name;
- regarding your computer, website usage and connection.
Talkpod does not collect sensitive personal data about you.
This Policy applies to personal information collected through:
- websites which are owned or operated by Talkpod and have an address (or URL) which is operated by Talkpod ("Websites") and Talkpod branded websites which are hosted by a third party ("Talkpod Branded Websites"). The "Websites" and the "Talkpod Branded Websites" together for the purposes of this Policy are referred to as the "Talkpod Websites"; and
- e-mail or other electronic messages between you and Talkpod; and
- mobile or desktop applications that you download from Talkpod Websites or from an app store; and
- software or services you use under license from Talkpod; and
- interactions with advertising or applications accessible on third party websites.
We are the data controller for information that we collect about you.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy then do not use the Talkpod Websites.
Third Party Websites
Talkpod has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the privacy policies of the Talkpod Branded Websites or any independent third party sites.
How personal information is collected
1. You may provide us with personal information such as your name, address, phone number, location, email address and other personal information when requesting or using a service with us, sending us a communication, enquiring about employment opportunities, completing forms or surveys or by completing log-in and password details at any of our Talkpod Website sign-in facilities.
2. If you subscribe to email notifications from Talkpod, you will need to disclose your email address, either to us or to a third party service that manages email notifications.
3. You may choose to disclose personal information when adding a post to a Talkpod Website or when commenting on the posts of others. Such information will be viewable by website administrators, certain Talkpod staff and, if published, members of the public. Do not post or otherwise transmit personal information of a sensitive nature.
4. We may automatically collect information about your visit to help us improve the Talkpod Websites. This information may include but is not limited to:
- your IP address;
- the search terms you used;
- the pages you accessed on the Talkpod Websites and the links you clicked on;
- the date and time you visited the Talkpod Websites;
- the previous website you visited;
- your browsing behaviour and the URLs of the pages you visit;
- your operating system (e.g. Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 or Mac OSX); and
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
5. The Talkpod Websites may also use a marketing automation system using cookies to track website usage in order to provide customized information related to the specific interests of the website users. This system enables us to link automatically logged information with specific user information. See below for more information on cookies.
6. Talkpod may also collect information about you from other available sources, such as public records or bodies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail, direct mail or targeted advertisements regarding our products and services, simply tell us when you provide your personal information or by following the directions on the Talkpod Websites to remove your name from our mailing list(s). RSS or Atom feeds can be subscribed to without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
Technologies used for collecting personal information:
For more information on cookies in general visit www.aboutcookies.com