New DMR Series with Voice Record Playback
Log indoor and outdoor location data, alarms and messages.
While multiple two-way radio solutions,Talkpod offer fantastic real-time audio, there is also the possibility for you to record, store and play back audio again at a later date. Using a dedicated online interface, control and admin staff can record and log audio data for later playback and compilation. It’s possible to record thousands and thousands of hours of radio data this way!
Two-way radio voice recording will enable you to track, record and monitor calls taking place on your network. The majority of the time, you will be able to export these calls and conversations in simple formats such as .MP3 and .WAV.
IS VOICE RECORDING EASY?
Yes! With a fully-fledged administration console, dispatchers will be able to record conversations between radios at the touch of a button. You can also enable your console to record this data automatically, ready for you to transfer and play further across external devices.
Voice recording is neither a hassle to set up, nor intrusive to users and administrators. You will also be able to easily filter down and categorise your recordings, making it easy for you to recall them at a later date.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VOICE RECORDING?
There are many reasons why voice recording from two-way radio conversations can be so beneficial. It is not merely a matter of company policy and protocol, but also of health and safety.
- Voice recordings can be used to help create data trails. Should administrators or auditors need to listen to who has been communicating, and when, you will have a complete backup in place.
- Users and administrators will be able to use calls in the event of legal proceedings or disputes.
- In the event of an emergency or safety risk, users will be able to recall recordings to be able to redress such situations.
- You’ll be able to trace which radio users have been communicating, when, and how.
- Voice recording can also be used to help boost accountability for radio users, therefore allowing you to keep on the same page
- Voice recordings can also be used to help better plan for health and safety protocols, and to revise policies wherever possible.
- It’s easier to review customer complaints and concerns by tracing calls easily and reviewing actions taken.
- Encrypted and secure solution.
WILL I BENEFIT FROM VOICE RECORDING?
Many firms and industries benefit from having voice recording facilities built into their communications strategies. From retail teams looking to reassure customers, to those working in environments with extensive safety hazards, having audio trails available to fall back on is likely to be beneficial for a whole host of reasons.
For one, it means that administrators and control staff can account for work that radio users are engaged in. It will also mean that, should there be any disputes arising in future, it will be simple to trace back calls and to derive specific proof where required.
In any case, voice recording is a legal way to trace communications and to ensure everyone is on the same page.